20 Something Syndrome has been nominated for the Liebster award by Project Ikonz (shoutout and thanks man!) Well technically it was almost a week ago, but I’ve finally gotten around to tackling this!
If you are nominated for a Liebster award this is what you should do:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
3. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator
4. Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers
5. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
6. Notify your nominees by posting on their blog
My answers for Mr. Ikonz
1. Where would you go on a first date if you were on a tight budget?
My ideal date on a budget would be anything outdoors. It could be hiking, mountain biking, camping (assuming it was with a boyfriend not just a date), anything really. Honestly the quality of the date is more of the experience than the atmosphere. I could have just as much fun going to McDonald’s and being silly and having good conversation as I could going to a fancy restaurant in downtown.
2. What would you spend your last $10 on?
Is it my last $10 because of the apocalypse? If so then I would buy some beer and a burger from whataburger and enjoy the heck out of my last few moments. If not, I would invest it so I could make more money.
3. How old were you when you first started your journey to financial freedom?
Let’s see how old am I? 26… So I was 25 :)… maybe 24.
4. What do your family/friends think about your blog and your financial journey?
I’m not entirely sure what my family thinks about it, they haven’t really said much in regards to it. My friends are all very supportive of my blog and help me promote it as much as they can. My financial journey I tend to keep to myself because I don’t know many people that care to hear about it but I always help any friends that ask me something they know I’m knowledgeable of.
5. What do you do for fun when not blogging?
Fun? What’s that? Well, I suppose I spend time with friends, take random classes like painting and dance and read a lot. I can also be found at the gym when school’s not in session.
6. Favourite destination for a holiday and how you would get there?
In a dream world I would be backpacking through Europe, New Zealand and Australia… one day. I would get there by plane because I have not yet mastered the skill of walking on water.
7. Favourite pair of Nikes?
I would definitely rock these bad boys.
8. What would you count as blogging success?
I would consider blogging success to be once you have gained a sense of community with regulars who are returning to your blog to read all of the new information you post and who feel comfortable commenting and conversing with you.
9. Do you wear a watch or check the time on your iPhone/smartphone?
My wrists are too small for watches. I used to wear a Lilo and Stitch watch but I decided I had to grow up at some point. It’s really disheartening though because I think watches look so classy. Oh, but to answer the question I check the time on my phone.. or computer.
10. The biggest win you’ve had in life?
Ah man this is always a tough question IMO. I feel like growing into my own person and getting over insecurities is a big win and accomplishment but I have a feeling that’s not how the question was intended to be answered. As far as on paper, I suppose completing some of the certifications I have received felt pretty good.
My Nominated Blogs
My questions for my Bloggers
1. What would you do with your day if you knew it was your last day to live?
2. What is your definition of an ideal friend/companion?
3. What is your favorite form of fitness?
4. What would your perfect meal be?
5. How do you manage your budget?
6. What is your favorite way to relax after a long day at work?
7. What is the best gift you’ve ever received and why?
8. What ability or skill do you not currently possess but hope to one day obtain?
9. What is your favorite part of the city you live in?
10. For what in life are you most grateful for?
Other posts you may enjoy::